  1. hey , who can deliver me the dvd: bruch almighty

    thanx a lot...

    greetz Gerald

    Gerald Geerdsen, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Gerald Geerdsen

    Matt R Guest

    Who is this 'Bruch' Almighty? Hoho
    (sorry I was bored at work, forgive me)

    Matt

    Matt R, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Well, Amazon uses UPS, for an extra $5.95...

    Derek Janssen (ask about their Priority Mail options!)

    Derek Janssen, Oct 22, 2003
  4. hey , who can deliver me the dvd: bruch almighty

    You sure you don't want Brunch Almighty, the famous LA brunch restaurant?

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
    revolving door.
    - Willy Walker

    Sydney Assbasket, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Gerald Geerdsen

    Doonie Guest

    Maybe he wants The Brady Bruch: The Movie..

    Doonie, Oct 24, 2003