    I came down to florida to get out of the wisconsin cold, snowy, weather
    and here I am expecting it to snow any minute in kissimmee. Looks like a
    perfect day to hit the beach.

    richard, Dec 4, 2007

  2. Kind of hard to receive snowfall at 60 degrees isn't it?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Dec 5, 2007

  3. richard

    Ryka Guest

    Someone from Wisconsin thinking this is "cold"???? It's a little "cool" but
    certainly not cold to any snowbird!! You're just jealous that we have this
    lovely weather! ;-)

    Ryka, Dec 5, 2007
  4. richard

    dadiOH Guest

    Florida has two seasons...too hot and too cold.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Dec 5, 2007
  5. richard

    Plato Guest

    I disagree. Florida has two seasons, too hot and california ...

    Plato, Dec 5, 2007
  6. richard

    Viruschecker Guest

    Hey! California has four seasons...fire, flood, mud, and drought.

    Viruschecker, Dec 5, 2007
  7. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    You forgot Riot.