    the answer.

    Thanks,

    Sam Salt

    Sam Salt, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Sam Salt

    dsharp Guest

    On the browser toolbar there should be an icon that says "new tab". Click it
    and a new page will open, and the first tab will remain,

    dsharp, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Sam Salt

    Sam Salt Guest

    Thanks for that.

    Sam Salt

    Sam Salt, Dec 27, 2004
  4. Sam Salt

    :..BRIAN..: Guest

    Also, you can open blank tabs with CTRL+T or a new page with CTRL+N.

    Or if you have a clickable scroll-wheel mouse, you can enable EDIT >>
    PREFERENCES >> NAVIGATOR >> TABBED BROWSING >> OPEN TABS INSTEAD OF NEW
    WINDOW... then middle clicking (or CTRL+Clicking) links will open new tabs.

    :..BRIAN..:, Dec 27, 2004
  5. I find it easiest to right click on the site you want then left click on
    open in new tab.

    [email protected], Dec 27, 2004