    anything i may have overlooked?

    i clear out temp files, pause scheduler and other non essential progs, on
    each start up....

    croft, Oct 14, 2003

  2. croft

    Patrick Guest

    It is usual for ISP's on (anytime) dial-up account to disconnect you after 2
    hours !

    Patrick, Oct 14, 2003

  3. croft

    Harrison Guest

    Have you checked the system for spyware?

    Harrison, Oct 14, 2003
  4. croft

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Er..that wasn't really the point of his question.Try reading it again!

    TRADESMAN, Oct 14, 2003
  5. croft

    Patrick Guest

    Gotcha, (Slowing down), I'm quick on the draw though !

    Patrick, Oct 14, 2003
  6. croft

    TRADESMAN Guest

    ;-)