    Macromedia Flash in Mozilla.
    Thanks in advance.
    Pete

    Pete Smith, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Pete Smith

    why? Guest

    Hope not. Depends how you are doing it, if it's off a webpage that has
    'click here for plugin' it's most likely the ActiveX installer is
    blocked at the proxy/firewall.
    Ask your IT department.
    I much prefer the single file shock/flash installer for Intranet's
    that's on the Macromedia site. It's a simple search (last time I needed
    it) on the site.
    Me

    why?, Dec 16, 2004