    My browser, Internet Explorer ,does not load completely. The picture on the
    upper right corner does not load at all. It stopped a while ago. There is
    just a blank space here. ( shows 1 item missing )

    Andy Petro, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Andy Petro

    Old Gringo Guest

    Go here and do a tweak test.
    http://www.dslreports.com/tweaks

    Old Gringo, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Andy Petro

    °Mike° Guest

    You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
    nothing occurs after you click a link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    BUG: Microsoft Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page
    While It Uses an HTTP 1.0 Request in a WinInet Application
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=816405

    HTML Pages Only Partially Appear, HTML Pages Do Not Appear,
    or the Network Stops Responding
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823386

    Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page and May Appear to
    Stop Responding on Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=832624

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm