  1. The home page of my IE6 browser has changed from Yahoo to Cool Net Search.
    Everytime i reselect Yahoo as my homepage, a few days later, its gone
    again?? Whats going on?

    Ivor Smallone, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Ivor Smallone

    Vsimkins Guest

    i usually dont make it a habit to advertise sites, but sounds to me like you
    need an ad-ware scanner
    http://earthlink.com.com/3000-2144-10214379.html?tag=lst-0-1

    this should help take back control of your browser and eliminate any pesky
    adware on you computer.

    or you could just do it the old fashioned way by going to control panel ->
    add-remove programs -"cool net search" (or any other unwanted software)

    Vsimkins, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Ivor Smallone

    al Guest

    Some prog have made it self as your default homepage and they can be a
    pain in the lower areas of the body.You should get a freewhare called
    "Spybot" to get it sorted out.And another thing the best thing I've done
    is changing my brewser to Mozilla.I use it for newsgroups and mail as
    well.It have a built in junkmailcontrol and it's great to use.

    al, Nov 12, 2003