    If anyone has this link, please post it.
    Thanks
    ArtS.

    Mr. Cellophane, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Mr. Cellophane

    Charles Guest

    resellerratings.com is one that I have seen mentioned a lot.

    Charles, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Mr. Cellophane

    nellybly Guest

    nellybly, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Mr. Cellophane

    Don Wiss Guest

    nellybly posted the link. But it doesn't include all Brooklyn stores. I
    have about a dozen pictures to take. Sometime in June I plan to take a week
    off and I'll get the rest. After I do I will post here.

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    Don Wiss, Jun 1, 2004