    ground around making a total of 7 - it doesn't look easy to separate the
    grounds

    Any advice appreciated

    David Wood, Jan 22, 2006

  2. David Wood

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    The Trump of Death is his name.
    Get rid of SP2.
    It's good when people know what they can't do.
    I don't hand out advice.

    Fred Tehbot, Jan 22, 2006

  3. David Wood

    Parko Guest

    Don't.

    Parko, Jan 22, 2006
  4. If you're handy with a soldering iron, here's a link to
    the SATA specs.
    http://www.serialata.org/specifications.asp
    There is a lot of information on the site which
    you will have to wade through. You can find
    the pinouts for the connectors there.

    The Daring Dufas (hardware troll)

    The Daring Dufas, Jan 22, 2006
  5. David Wood

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In David Wood spewed forth:
    Advice? Advice??? Hey, POOPHEAD - go back and read the answers to your
    PREVIOUS request for this same information. How's THAT for ADVICE?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 22, 2006
  6. David Wood

    why? Guest

    Read the last replies you got.