    associated per VLAN)..can I do this?

    Will my backhaul/WDS link just be a 802.11q trunk link?

    Thanks

    jetter2, Apr 19, 2007

  2. Yes, Cisco AP's support this. Cisco has a document online outlining
    exactly how to do it with their gear.

    Using VLANs with Cisco Aironet Wireless Equipment

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...s_configuration_example09186a00801d0815.shtml
    Yes.

    Doug McIntyre, Apr 20, 2007

  3. jetter2

    jetter2 Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    What I was asking, is does a SINGLE radio, have the ability to receive
    an 802.11q trunked link, turn around and broadcast all VLAN's
    wirelessly, and then also push out another 802.11q trunk link for
    another radio to piggyback on its connection via WDS?

    I am just not sure if these radios have the ability to act as both a
    wireless client AND a server..I know on switches, I can turn any port
    I want into a trunk link, but with the 1300 I want it to be all
    wireless....so I was hoping I could do this.

    Main Access Point---------802.11q trunked------client Radio--------wds
    link-------another Client Radio

    IIethernetII

    II

    Ethernet Device

    Is this possible? I thought the radios had to either function as a
    server, or a client, not 2 in one.

    jetter2, Apr 25, 2007