  1. Please advise, would changing my computer require any adjustment to my
    broadband?

    Michael

    Michael Harding, Feb 24, 2008

  2. Michael Harding

    Chris H Guest

    No, not to the broadband, but you would need to set up the computer probably
    in some manner. It would depend on a lot of factors, like whether you're
    connected with an Ethernet (RJ-45) cable or wireless to whatever router
    you're using. Hard to tell you specifics, but you could ask in a general
    networking newsgroup according to what operating system you're running.
    This newsgroup is for support of Microsoft's Broadband Networking brand
    hardware and software only.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC