    vaultedchamber 08-Nov-04 25-Feb-05

    Can someone shed any light on what or where the vaultedchamber is? At
    number 10? What does she use it for?

    T, Sep 19, 2005

  2. T, <>, the all-round, juvenile wart, and highly skilled
    Shoes.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Sep 19, 2005

  3. T

    philo Guest

    just a fancy way to say she's got a cover on her chamberpot :)

    btw: during WW-II down in the shelters...
    Winston Churchill was supposedly the only one to have an actual "flush"
    toilet.

    philo, Sep 19, 2005
  4. T

    Trax Guest

    |>I may not surprise many people to learn that Cherie Blair (BBC2 eBay: Money
    |>For Old Rope?) has used eBay. What is more interesting is her User ID
    |>history.
    |>
    |>The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.
    |>
    |>User ID Effective Date End Date
    |>cherie_boo 25-Feb-05 Present
    |>vaultedchamber 08-Nov-04 25-Feb-05
    |>
    |>Can someone shed any light on what or where the vaultedchamber is? At
    |>number 10? What does she use it for?

    Would be the treasury, where she store's the big bucks...

    I kinda guessing, Slow day - Googled: vaultedchamber got:
    http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/FamHist2/index/description/desc.all
    A huge file, let it load about 2% then search for vaultedchamber,
    seems a Kemmerer guarded it :)

    Trax, Sep 20, 2005
  5. T

    Mitch Guest

    I don't understand...
    Didn't you say those were User IDs?
    Why should they have anything to do with anything you could learn about?

    The things people choose for a User ID could be prompted by literally
    ANYTHING in their minds. It doesn't have to be publicly relevant, let
    alone related to someone else's current job.

    Mitch, Sep 20, 2005