Brit beat the crap outta Yank!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by alex crouvier, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. alex crouvier

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Dec 30, 2003

  2. alex crouvier

    ThePunisher Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > alex crouvier wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3825&mode=threaded&order=0

    > Are the specs for the R2 correct? No Cantonese audio?
    > While I doubt the film was shot with sync sound (Supercop
    > being Chan's first, IIRC), Cantonese audio would match the
    > lip movements closer than Mandarin.
    >
    > Andrew

    The site is wrong, it's Cantonese not Mandarin.

    --
    ThePunisher

    Chap with the wings there, put 5 rounds in him.

    ThePunisher, Dec 30, 2003
  3. alex crouvier

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:20:01 -0600, Andrew <>
    Gave us:

    >alex crouvier wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3825&mode=threaded&order=0

    >Are the specs for the R2 correct? No Cantonese audio?
    >While I doubt the film was shot with sync sound (Supercop
    >being Chan's first, IIRC), Cantonese audio would match the
    >lip movements closer than Mandarin.
    >
    >Andrew

    The flick kicks nobody's ass when one considers the price at 1.6
    times that of the R1 release.

    DarkMatter, Dec 31, 2003
  4. On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:30:45 -0800, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    > The flick kicks nobody's ass when one considers the price at 1.6
    >times that of the R1 release.

    That is just the suggested retail price. And according to the
    screenshots, the R1 looks so bad I would not want it at any price.

    Hong Kong Legends releases are really worth a little extra, they are
    made by people who actually appreciate the artform, unlike Columbia
    Tristar or Miramax.

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Dec 31, 2003