    Geopelia Guest

    Has anyone installed the Bring Me Sports Toolbar please?

    Is it safe? It looks genuine.

    Geopelia, Dec 23, 2012

  2. Geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    I wouldn't install *any* toolbar, because the risks are too high.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Dec 23, 2012

  3. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    Thank you, I hadn't heard of that one and wondered.

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Dec 23, 2012
  4. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs geoff wrote:
    [snip]
    Google no longer make their toolbar for *any* browser now (as I found out a
    while back when trying to download it after a browser update - mainly for
    it's 'translate' function).

    The info I found when trying to find it was a Google statement that
    functions previously available with the toolbar were now integrated into
    Chrome and Google had ceased to release a toolbar for '3rd party' browsers.
    <shrug>
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, Dec 23, 2012
  5. Geopelia

    richs322 Guest

    I found that youtube slowed down after I installed it. I'm now looking up how to uninstall it. The remove programs feature didn't work, and I tried to click on uninstall within the Bringmesports program, and I had to fill out a survey which they wouldn't let you skip.

    richs322, Nov 11, 2013