    way to go I'll have to reconfigure these routers to do so, but L2TP
    isn't listed on the product page as a supported protocol.

    , Feb 11, 2007

  2. Guest

    I would be somewhat (British understatement) surprised
    if GRE tunnels did not do bridging. Have you tried that?

    OOPS! I have had bit of a try and it doesn't
    appear to work.

    Maybe you need to look at DLSW?
    IIRC DLSW can do transparent bridging (not only
    token ring source route bridging).

    , Feb 12, 2007