    Mark B. Guest

    Sheesh, how can Turner Classic Movies show this in WS and yet there's only a
    P&S DVD release. Grrrr....

    Mark B., Feb 17, 2004

  2. Mark B.

    Ray Guest

    Sheesh, how can Turner Classic Movies show this in WS and yet there's only
    Is it pan and scan or open matte??

    BTW, the LaserDisc release was letterbox and 5.1, IIRC

    Ray, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Mark B.

    Mark B. Guest

    To be honest, I don't know if it's open matte. How could I find out? LD
    won't do me any good :-(

    Mark

    Mark B., Feb 17, 2004
  4. Mark B.

    unclejr Guest

    Yes, you do recall this correctly. I just watched the LD last weekend.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Feb 17, 2004