    Does anyone know of a device like this?

    Thanks,

    G.

    Gavin Scott, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Gavin Scott

    Beep Guest

    Do a search for an FXO or a Gateway-2-PSTN device.

    Beep, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Gavin Scott

    shido Guest

    You may want to look at Asterisk for your application.

    You can have two boxes running asterisk and linux and have the two speak to
    each other via IAX. Each box will have an IP address on the public internet
    or your private network depending on your application and have TDM gear such
    as FXO cards, T1 interface cards if you need to connect 23 lines, and or
    Quad Span T1 cards for 92 lines. You can connect IP Phones or regular phones
    as extensions. Asterisk comes complete with voicemail, conferencing, VoIP,
    softswitch, and billing with The NuFone Networks integrated billing and
    calling card engine.

    Please take a look at http://www.asterisk.org and http://www.digium.com

    Drop me a line on more details of the overall picture so I can best help
    you.

    Greg

    IM:

    shido, Aug 7, 2003