    0
    ? You mean the bright green kinda stuff I have?
    Go to a store and buy Flourescent colors. Thats UV incase you didnt know. Mine is Flourescent Green.

    SlipSand, Jul 3, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i thought it had a special reactant.... that uses Ultra Voilet to increase the light glow :D, but if u say so... i might jump down and get me a few :D, green and blue :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mine glows. :?
    You can buy a clear coat of the stuff but IMO those arent as true color of a glow.

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    How hard was it using the paint to paint everything? I'd be afraid of getting drips all over, or did you just remove everything and paint it piece by piece?

    ww_crimson, Jul 5, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    THE PSU? I took off the nop panel took off the fan and grill and then painted away.
    With the newer PSU's you cannot take out the power unit itself. so I used some newspaper and cardboard and tape and then painted the rest of it black.

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u take the Insides out and go Spray spray :D

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got my new mobo and got it up to 440FSB! This memory helps alot. Need a new PSU so I can go higher. A DDR booster. And a better heatsink. Thinking about water cooling.
    Heres some pics got some more modding stuff today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And painting a PSU is hard. I made a guide if you want me to give you a link. The new PSU's you cant just take it all out w/o soldering.

    SlipSand, Jul 19, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    whowahoahoah cABLE MANAGE THAT MAN, I can't see a thing

    unholy, Jul 19, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Lmao. Its cable managed. Just not arranged. Only 1 ribbon cable and thats for the SBaudigy 2 ZS and im gunna make that braided soon.
    I threw it all together but I will re arrange it all soon and make it look pretty. :p

    SlipSand, Jul 19, 2005