Breaking News: First Look at Aperture 1.5 - By Ben Long

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Frank ess, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Frank ess

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Frank ess

    George Kerby Guest

    The article says that the upgrade is free, yet nowhere on the Apple site is
    an upgrade to 1.5 offered. When I check for "Software Update" under the
    apple icon, it says that no upgrade/update is needed.

    George Kerby, Sep 26, 2006

  3. Frank ess

    Guest Guest

    apple stated the update would be available later this week.

    Guest, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Frank ess

    Ken Lucke Guest

    Did you apparently not note the "Later this week, you can download the
    free Aperture 1.5 update" prominently displayed on the Aperture main
    page?

    Ken Lucke, Sep 26, 2006