    Yep. We have that white stuff on the ground here now.
    Just a dusting for now but may get more.

    Portage county wisconsin.

    Richard, Nov 27, 2004

  2. What took you so long? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Richard

    Mellowed Guest

    Gees. I'm in Southern California and had our first snow a month ago. We
    had 18" (I-15 at Cajon Pass) last week and another is coming now. Wisconsin
    must be like the tropics.

    Mellowed, Nov 27, 2004
  4. so

    Shirley Ann Tatum, Nov 27, 2004
  5. Except 20 below. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 27, 2004
  6. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Mellowed wrote:

    I'm not complaining one bit.
    A week ago I was in Milwaukee and it was damn nice out.
    Of course, the mountains in Cal will always see snow earlier than anywhere
    else.
    When I worked in Breckenridge Col, I was shoveling snow in October.

    Richard, Nov 28, 2004
  7. Richard

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Nov 28, 2004