    colorado area.
    Up to 2 feet in some locations.
    Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

    richard, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2006

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    Hmmmm. I worked in Breckenridge Co for two winters. Loved it. Might see
    about a winter job up at the ski slopes here in Salt Lake area and have some
    fun.

    richard, Sep 22, 2006
  4. richard

    Bri. Guest

    You wish ;)

    Bri., Sep 22, 2006
  5. surprised this wasn't cross posted to alt.cocaine

    Transgendered Parrot, Sep 23, 2006
  6. richard

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat, 23 Sep
    2006 02:00:13 GMT, and who should I see posting but Transgendered
    Parrot <>! I could scarely believe
    or alt.vietnamese

    Frosty, Sep 23, 2006