    who would soon grow up to over run their garage with electrical components
    and create some strange thing called a computer.

    Happy birthday to steve wozniak of Apple computers.

    Richard, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Richard

    nemo Guest

    I'll second that!!!

    When was the Gates of Hell born?!! And for heaven's sake why?!!

    nemo, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Richard

    gangle Guest

    Lurk more.

    gangle, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Richard

    nemo Guest

    Oy! Gerroff! I'm not a 'me too-er' - or a 'me teater!' I'm a Vegan!!

    (Did you mean 'Bullish'? My keyboatd's likr that toi!)

    nemo, Aug 17, 2003
  5. Richard

    nemo Guest

    Lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . .
    .. lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . .
    .. . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk .
    .. . .

    Er . . nothing's happened yet.

    nemo, Aug 17, 2003
  6. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    Jimchip, Aug 17, 2003
  7. Richard

    nemo Guest

    Paler and clearer still (pun) drink which gives much more satisfaction next
    to me at this moment. Drinking it is an Absulut pleasure!

    .. . . . . it's inside me now!

    nemo, Aug 18, 2003