    (have an HP ZD7000 with an internal 54g) it only wanted to dial and would not
    acknowledge the presence of the wireless net.

    What was I doing incorrectly? Thanks for any help.

    Guest, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Guest

    Falcon Guest

    From Internet Explorer menu, select -
    Tools: Internet Options: Connections - then check "never dial a connection":
    Click OK

    Falcon, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks. I'll try it out.

    Guest, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have the same problem with the dialup dialog popup window. The "never dial
    a connection is selected but the program continues to ask for a dialup
    connection. This Wi-Fi network change is driving me nuts. Can anyone else
    offer some suggestions. And "Thanks" in advance

    Guest, Apr 18, 2006