    about half of what the Canon's sell for...

    Anyone have experience with these generics? Care to share experiences?

    Thanks!

    Harry Krause, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Testing results show that prints made with generic inks won't last as long.
    For details, search google.groups for previous discussions on this topic in
    this newsgroup. And generic inks are more likely to clog the print head,
    which can more that wipe out your savings.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Harry Krause

    Bill Hilton Guest

    From: Harry Krause
    Read this link from PC World magazine's tests ... basically *some* of them
    provide decent image quality but the print longevity is usually a lot worse and
    the cheap inks are more prone to clogging.

    Bill Hilton, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Harry Krause

    Harry Krause Guest

    Ahh, thanks!

    Harry Krause, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Harry Krause

    Clyde Guest

    Every one I've ever tried produced colors that were "off", sometimes way
    off. What's the point if the colors are all wrong?

    Clyde

    Clyde, Jul 2, 2004