    Ahhh, the memories.

    Dan (and the deadly bookcase) was the lamer du jour when I was but
    a kitten.

    kpg, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    No. Not until just now, anyway 8-P

    JaR, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    Wasn't that Don and the falling bookcase? Or am I suffering from CRS?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    IIRC, the bookcase fell on "don"

    Its possible, however, that the ensuing dain bramage caused it to mis-
    remember its name.

    JaR, Apr 20, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    No, you are correct, and Kline and kpg are suffering from CRS.

    Frisbee®, Apr 20, 2006
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Wasn't that Don and the falling bookcase? Or am I suffering from CRS?

    I sit corrected, sir.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Its possible, however, that the ensuing dain bramage caused it to mis-
    .... or the ensuring hysterical banter caused me to forget todd's name
    ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    *sigh*

    Yes. Don. I guess the brain cells that weren't killed by the beer
    were severely damaged.

    kpg, Apr 20, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Who's name? 8-D

    JaR, Apr 20, 2006
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    It's safe for all viewers with all levels of GI fortitude. I promise, and I
    would never visually attack my compadres as some in here would.

    MitchS, Apr 21, 2006
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Servers ya right since not 5 minutes earlier you said the "t" word.

    <muttering under breath>
    And noone will click my link... Sheez.
    </muttering>

    MitchS, Apr 21, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hell, I'll click anything once.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2006
  13. << While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
    and if you're lucky, you'll be able to click it a second time.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude... that's not a safe way to be. One wrong click in this here chat rum,
    and it could be your last.

    What do you think happened to eddie-rox?

    **HAVE FUN IN THE NETHERNET!**

    Frisbee®, Apr 21, 2006
  15. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ^%[email protected]#( ^^^^^ NO CARRIER

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 21, 2006
  16. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    to right man!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 21, 2006
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    then you're either insane or, well, insane, so which is it ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 21, 2006