    material, and free cheating material at that, and get some decent legitimate
    study material and pass your exam the right way. Probably wouldn't hurt for
    you to get some real, hands-on experience first, too.

    Frisbee®, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    BTW, which one of you came up with the bright idea of sending
    disgusting pictures as a response to the email ? ;-) ROTF. To get a
    taste of it first-hand, I'm emailing now...

    Lolz

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    YUCK !!!

    Had thought they'd be disgusting, but not *THIS* disgusting !

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I hope you hadn't just eaten breakfast.

    Frisbee®, Apr 20, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thank heavens for small mercies...

    Now, why do I have to be so curious about such things ! As they say
    "Curiosity killed the cat !"

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2006
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Welcome to our world.

    CBIC, Apr 20, 2006
  7. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    No don't do it. Oh well, some people have to learn the hard way.

    CBIC, Apr 20, 2006
  8. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Apr 20, 2006
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Apr 20, 2006
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Oh sorry, thought you knew all my links were SFW. I promise, it's not bad.

    MitchS, Apr 20, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I don't think any of us are so much worried if it's safe for work so much as
    we're worried if it's safe for our gastro-intestinal systems.

    Frisbee®, Apr 20, 2006
  12. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    One cannot be too careful. Remember "too much curry"?

    CBIC, Apr 20, 2006
  13. Bigus Si©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    LMAO...He's Blind, Deaf, Dumb...AND he's got a size 16 hook in his fu©king
    too funny!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  15. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    there is nothing there except the pictures do you guy have nothing better to
    Sure but we like to have a little fun *after* we've informed ms about
    cheating little sh*ts like you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  16. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Oh yes, we do have something better to do than talk "krap" all day.
    I'm wetting myself over here! Could this be the same [stupid] dan as
    in 'dan and the incredible falling bookcase'???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    :-O

    I agree. Such profanities have no place here ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    thanks that e-mail address worked i thought it was real brain dumps of mcse
    met tubgirl?

    Oh btw, how's the bookcase dan?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    One cannot be too careful. Remember "too much curry"?

    please, let's not go there.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  20. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Does anybody else still have the goatse
    thanks. the mere thought or 'goatse' has caused my workstation to,
    well, blow itself into little pieces.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006