braindumps

  1. Guest

    JaR Guest

    You try to confuse!

    JaR, Apr 19, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you don't dammit tell me to fu€k!

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006

  3. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You say bad word.

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dan,

    I was going to send you a link to a really good set of dumps, but I cant
    find it since I rebuilt my box. Does anybody else still have the goatse
    braindumps link?

    Sorry dan, I'm sure somebody else'll have it. You have to watch out though,
    there are some real a$sfu€kers on this here group.

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm going to k!ll you
    --
    LoopBack

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You're going to kill me?

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Loopback once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    You're going to kill me?

    kpg, Apr 19, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Doh!

    kpg, Apr 19, 2006
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Doh!

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you don't act stupid, I am going to shoot your dad, he is going to jail...

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    just kidding!
    --
    LoopBack

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006
  12. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I'm going to get my lawyer and he's going to rush you.

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  13. Guest

    Robert Moir Guest

    You kicked my dog!

    Robert Moir, Apr 19, 2006
  14. **CBIC's** the one who fcukin said it
    LMAO...He's Blind, Deaf, Dumb...AND he's got a size 16 hook in his fu©king
    mouth.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  15. **CBIC's** the one who fcukin said it
    TFTL

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks for your help

    Guest, Apr 20, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi
    thanks that e-mail address worked i thought it was real brain dumps of mcse
    but it was actually disgusting pictures

    Guest, Apr 20, 2006
  18. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Dan wrote :

    No, no, there are dumps hidden within those "disgusting pictures".
    They're hidden that way, so that the Dump(olice) cannot catch you.
    Follow these steps to reveal all the dumps in all their glory :

    1. Close your eyes
    2. Take a deep breath
    3. Meditate for exactly 3 minutes, repeating under your breath : "I'm a
    dumb dumper".
    4. Open one of your eyes.
    5. Look closely at the "disgusting pictures" for 5 min.
    6. Open the other eye as well.
    7. Look still more closely at the "pleasant pictures" for another 5
    min.
    8. All this time, you mustn't stop repeating "I'm a dumb dumper".
    9. Keep concentrating, rest assured you will see the "Dumps!"

    See how easy it is to be on the path to salvation !

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2006
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    The devil you say!

    Props to TGP!

    Frisbee®, Apr 20, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    there is nothing there except the pictures do you guy have nothing better to
    do than talk krap all day

    Guest, Apr 20, 2006