    I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round .. I
    really did think that they were only a set of free internet questions that
    bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself told!

    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005

  2. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    I do that now. I want my money.

    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005

  3. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    who are you?

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
  4. MiniMe

    Briscobar Guest

    and even though the battle was won
    i feel like we lost it
    i spent so much energy on it
    honestly i'm exhausted

    Briscobar, Aug 23, 2005
  5. MiniMe

    ME Guest

    old pal
    ;)

    ME, Aug 23, 2005
  6. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    hmmm

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
  7. Amy still keeping her head low.... :D

    Did anyone recommend a good book/exam engine to learn from???

    AmyAmandaAllen, Aug 23, 2005
  8. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    Dear Minime
    i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who think
    abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say i was shoked
    by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
    take care
    Rosie

    Rosie, Aug 27, 2005
  9. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    how are your 5 sisters?

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  10. MiniMe

    T-Bone Guest

    Makes me feel good all over to see you have been saved from the evils of
    braindumps.

    T-Bone, Aug 29, 2005
  11. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    oh hello how are your 5 brothers? maybe they can hook-up with my sisters

    Rosie, Aug 29, 2005
  12. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    nicely manicured ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  13. MiniMe

    ccie20403

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do whatever you want to do. You think braindumps will help you, then by all means, good luck with them. It's a dog eat dog world. Stick to your guns, don't let a few grumpy old certs push you around.

    ccie20403, Sep 13, 2010