Braindumps – Good/Bad?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round .. I
    really did think that they were only a set of free internet questions that
    bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself told!

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005

  2. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    ME wrote:
    > he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.
    >
    > you don't want to do that.

    I do that now. I want my money.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005

  3. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    who are you?

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
  4. MiniMe

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    MiniMe <> rambled:

    > I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round ..
    > I really did think that they were only a set of free internet
    > questions that bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself
    > told!

    and even though the battle was won
    i feel like we lost it
    i spent so much energy on it
    honestly i'm exhausted

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Aug 23, 2005
  5. MiniMe

    ME Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    old pal
    ;)

    ME, Aug 23, 2005
  6. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    hmmm

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
  7. Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Amy still keeping her head low.... :D

    Did anyone recommend a good book/exam engine to learn from???

    AmyAmandaAllen, Aug 23, 2005
  8. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Dear Minime
    i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who think
    abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say i was shoked
    by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
    take care
    Rosie

    Rosie, Aug 27, 2005
  9. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    how are your 5 sisters?

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  10. MiniMe

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    "MiniMe" <> wrote
    > I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round .. I
    > really did think that they were only a set of free internet questions that
    > bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself told!

    Makes me feel good all over to see you have been saved from the evils of
    braindumps.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 29, 2005
  11. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    oh hello how are your 5 brothers? maybe they can hook-up with my sisters

    Rosie, Aug 29, 2005
  12. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    nicely manicured ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  13. MiniMe

    ccie20403

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do whatever you want to do. You think braindumps will help you, then by all means, good luck with them. It's a dog eat dog world. Stick to your guns, don't let a few grumpy old certs push you around.

    ccie20403, Sep 13, 2010