    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:
    I'm sorry, but I just felt a sort of ripple in the space-time continuem.

    LRM, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I'm sorry, but I just felt a sort of ripple in the space-time
    I caused that when I farted. My apologies.

    CBIC, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    Oh now I know where those pesky trolls come from.

    LRM, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Is that the same thing as like a disturbance in the force? And if so, did
    you hear millions of voices crying out at once?

    Lasher, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Is that the same thing as like a disturbance in the force? And if so,
    No, but I made the guy in the next cubicle eyes water.

    CBIC, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so take the hint and shower