    Neither of my parents have ever drank any form of alcohol.

    You are a very mean person.

    Please stop saying such mean things to me.

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    true

    Consultant, Mar 10, 2006

  3. << While I was at home, gtright spurted out:

    Ok, I'll play along...is this what you wanted tropical? My response to
    your meaningless chatter!

    You have no clue who I am or what I stand for. You read a few posts and
    you think you know me. HA, you're a fool for it too.
    what I believe is fair and balanced.
    You want fair and balanced? Here ya go!

    News...I not only watch FOXnews, I watch MSNBC, and CNN (amongst the many
    others), I visit each of
    their websites on a daily basis, and I read the Local News Paper on a daily
    basis. If you think my views are biased, you couldn't be further from the
    truth.
    Another thing you probably missed, until recently I was posting under
    another identity, so you missed 3/4 of my posts. Anyways, I'm not LAUNCHING
    hate at anyone except the
    idiots that post here expecting sh!t for free. IE....I launch my hate
    toward the a$$fsukers and a$$monkeys that come in here looking for a
    [email protected] because they can't spend the time to read a frigging book or
    build a network on their own. I DON'T CARE about anyone's RACE, COLOR,
    CREED, or NATIONALITY, and I don't believe the MCNGP is built on that
    either. If you're stupid,
    you're hated. GTright and Lowdes have proven that they are
    stupid....you *tropical* are walking the tightrope, I still haven't been
    able to tell if you're a complete idiot or not, just keep talking, I'll
    figure it out soon enough.
    You're kidding right? Why would ANYONE show hate towards someone and
    *expect* to be loved? When I hate someone I expect to be hated.
    And your media does not do this? *Your* media portrays ALL Americans as
    haters of other faiths and religions! *Your* media makes you believe that
    we are only out to make war and kill everyone that gets in our path.
    Well, your media is WRONG!!! America was forged by multiple religions.
    Who started the killings? Extremists (not Americans)...Extremists (so they
    happen to be of the Muslim faith), we know that not all Muslims are like
    that. We are not blaming the Muslims, and I don't think we ever have.
    Sure there are some idiot rednecks that don't know better, but for the
    most part, America knows better. You just don't know that because you are
    stuck behind the false media image that is shown to you.
    Wrong....do you even *know* who Saddam Hussein was? Do you know what he
    did? Do you know what he was capable of? I doubt you can correctly
    answer any one of those questions. Let me answer them for you.

    Who he was: A DICTATOR for 24 years. A member of the BAATH Party while
    still a college student. A tyrant that fed on the blood of the people that
    he led.

    What he did: He launched his political career in 1958 by assassinating
    a supporter of someone that he himself did not support (yes, that was the
    only reason). He forced Iraq into a war with Iran that lasted 10 years.
    America finally had to step in in 1990 to thwart his attacks on Kuwait AFTER
    he
    had threatened that if international forces led by the United States
    attacked Iraq, it would be "the Mother of all wars". What do you do
    when you're "Triple Dog Dared" to do something?

    What he did to his own people: He stole their money, he stole their family,
    he stole their lives, and he stole their dignity. He was a fsuking tyrant
    that needed to be shut down. And we did it! You know why we did it?
    Because there wasn't another country in this world that had the balls, even
    if they had the power, to do it. America not only had the power, we had the
    experience. We have dealt with our own Civil War, we've been sucked into
    and dragged through both World Wars, and we've been through numerous
    conflicts. Why?! Because of Dictatorship, that's why.

    What he was capable of: What most people don't understand is that
    "Weapons of Mass Destruction" DOES NOT mean *large* bombs that blow lots
    of things up (although it can). WMDs could also be a small vial of a
    biological virus that he could have fit in his pocket yet still had
    results similar to the Bubonic Plague.
    No, believe it or not, the Jews were some of the first known terrorists,
    look up The Zealots and The Sicari. But, the Muslims were also some of
    the early terrorist groups. Now, modern terroism (as we know it)
    started with the PLO (Palestinians) and the IRA (Irish) which were the
    first terrorists to attack civilian populations.

    The Oklahoma Bomber? HA, Timothy McVeigh was a coward. Why even bring
    him up? Although *by definition* he is a terrorist, he can't be placed
    in the same classification as those terrorists which reign over an
    entire country for years and/or decades. Dictators like Castro, Amin,
    Stalin, Hitler, Hussein, Qaddafi and Milosevic control(led) millions of
    people, either directly or indirectly. They were the true terrorists,
    because they brought fear to people every single day for decades.
    You are not understanding the purpose here. *WE* are not killing the
    helpless people, that is *your* media making you believe that we are.
    The terrorist regimes are the ones killing those innocent people and
    they would be killing even more of them if we weren't there to prevent
    much of it. It's just that if the US wasn't there, there would be no
    media, so you wouldn't know about it. Therefore, I suppose it wouldn't
    be happening, right? And if you think that, you're more of an idiot than the
    other two dolts that I mentioned.
    You're nuts, where do you hear this gibberish? We do not drop bombs and
    food on the same people? What do you think we are? That is just sadistic
    and it actually sounds like something one of those fsuking dictators would
    do just to make people fear them. If we wanted to do that, we would just
    drop a fsuking A-Bomb on the entire Middle East and not waste the money on
    the food. Gimme a break, if we wanted to kill everyone, we would have done
    it 50 years ago when we got the technology.
    You're lost. You keep rambling on about stuff you don't know. Learn to
    think before you speak. Again...who does this? Nobody that I know does it.
    It actually sounds like you may be referring to South Park. If that's
    the case, you've got alot to learn.
    When someone attacks me first....absolutely!
    trouble.)

    No, if you walked up in my face and called me something, *I* would end
    up in jail.
    Again, we don't.
    thing!!.

    So call in and add your $0.02! I don't know a talk show host that won't
    listen to *sensible* arguments from both sides. Or better yet, don't listen,
    just change the station/channel. Nothing in this world will ever please
    everybody. That's just the way it is. Deal with it, the rest of have
    learned to.
    Dictatorship Governments? That *we* installed? You're funny! Really! Where
    do you get this bullsh!t that you speak? We are not dictators, the US has
    been, and always will be, a Republic with Democratic Ideals. Do you know
    what Democracy means? Here, look it up and learn from it:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

    Again, It's not about the people, it's about the inhumanistic
    dictatorship that *controls* the people.
    Are you aware that most of those people you call "innocents" (yes, women
    and children) are walking around with AK-47s waiting to shoot at
    anything that doesn't look Iraqi? Sorry, I don't care
    I don't agree with alot of their culture, like how they keep their women
    basically hostage. But that is the women's fault for letting it happen. The
    women of the US had a major movement back in the 1850s that lead to their
    freedom.
    Not true, the only Countries that have not overcome their poverty are the
    countries that have not implemented some sort of National Budget. Countries
    (h3ll, anyone) that cannot manage their monies properly are going to live in
    poverty. Unfortunately, if *I* can't manage my money, *I* live in poverty.
    But if a leader of a country cannot manage that country's money, the whole
    country lives in poverty.

    Vietnam for instance...Did you know that after the Vietnam war, the US gave,
    yes *gave*, every victim of that war $10,000 US Dollars and brought them
    here to the US to live? They were given the opportunity to start a new life,
    start a business, and do whatever else they wanted to do. Do you know the
    US Soldiers (and the families of the dead US Soldiers) of the Vietnam War
    got? Absolutely fsuking nothing. They got send to psychiatric wards because
    of the trauma they were put through...and they had to pay the frigging
    medical bills.

    Don't lecture me on Vietnam, ok....you're out matched in this department.
    They make themselves look inhuman by supporting Terrorism. I didn't do that
    for them.
    If you are talking about the US, then you are correct. We are a very
    diversified country. As a whole, we accept people from *all* walks of life.
    We don't care if you suck di©k or eat pv$$y, just keep it to yourself.
    You have opinions just like the rest of us, it's just people like gtright an
    lowdes that come in here and piss people off to no end that get the
    thrashing that they deserve. Sure we put people down for being
    idiots....they deserve it. But I have yet to see one MCNGP member (including
    myself soon, hopefully) that has ever put out a person for asking a
    reasonable or sensible question. The people that get the thrashings are the
    dumbfsuks that come in here asking for [email protected] or asking for simple sh!t
    without taking a few minutes to look through the MS Website first.

    I don't recall anyone here ever saying that they did. Why do you think we
    are over there risking our lives to help the people of those countries? Do
    you think we *want* to be over there? I was there...twice... it isn't
    pretty. Although the Camel Races were fun to watch.
    To be honest, I wish we would focus more on the streets of the US. Street
    Gangs in general are getting out of hand. They too are considered terrorists
    because of the way they "rule" their streets, but their time will come.
    That is something you need to go preach in the Hamas Forum. It's on the
    other side of the i-net.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  4. Guest

    Manny Borges Guest

    That right, you DID invent laughing. Or was it Al Gore?

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
    and those who don't.

    Manny Borges, Mar 11, 2006
  5. **Manny Borges's** the one who fcukin said it
    It was Al Gore, Al Gore invented everything.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    ***YAWN***

    (again, my sigmonster has proved more profound than I)

    TechGeekPro, Mar 12, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That right, you DID invent laughing. Or was it Al Gore?
    Al Gore, believes he's God.
    Thank goodness I'm an atheist

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but Chuck Norris killed it all with a roundhouse kick.

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  9. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    Shhhhh...don't tell PETA

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    People Eating Tasty Animals? What have they got to do with this?

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  11. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    Oops, I meant... don't tell PURINA

    People
    Urinating
    Recklessly
    In
    Norris'
    Alley

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 16, 2006
  12. Guest

    Amed Jazeer Guest

    GTIGHT U R 1 ONLY WHO TALK MUCH SEN3S.

    Amed Jazeer, Mar 16, 2006
  13. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Amed Jazeer once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    A ringing endorsement!

    kp "you go girl" g

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    GTIGHT U R 1 ONLY WHO TALK MUCH SEN3S.

    Like you're one to recognize when someone is making sense.

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    GTIGHT U R 1 ONLY WHO TALK MUCH SEN3S.

    Mr. Jezeer, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

    Overruled!

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  16. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Sorry, it's just that I got all this material...

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Mr. Jezeer, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.
    Are you saying that water soaks into a grit faster on your stove than in any
    other place in the world?

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2006
  18. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Yes. the laws of physics cease to exist in my kitchen.

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Are you saying that water soaks into a grit faster on your stove than
    ....and I've been meaning to talk to the landlord about that too.

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Amed Jazeer:
    Omighod! I just felt the collective IQ of this froup drop 7 points!

    Oh, it was just Amed Jazeer.

    Interesting. Kind of a black hole of stupid around gtight that sucks the
    intelligence out of anything that gets too close.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006