    don’t have.

    And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
    ducking that faceless characters of yours.

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: tropical assaulted us with:
    As you are so capable and all, perhaps you could start using a real news
    reader. Then you could plonk like the big kids.

    LRM, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Here's what tropical twaddled
    in :
    That made *ABSOLUTELY* no sense whatsoever. But I'm guessing that gtright
    and possibly lowdes (I know youre dumb a$$ is lurking) will disagree with me
    because, unlike the rest of us around here, they too speak HalfWit.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    You are gtright jr. and I claim my two fifty.

    Lasher, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsofts best
    friend emails me everything anyone said here?
    I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1) and
    learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your views on
    others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any other human
    being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think of them.

    Man women and children are starving to death around the world as result of
    unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun them?.

    Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world! ------It
    would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn’t the result of
    your birth!

    And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to others
    what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power- you can never
    be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is that -- you will end
    up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up in!.

    and Hold tide to one another--…

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
    I've always loved tropical fruit.

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    There is a troll in our midst

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That was some of the best Vogon Poetry I've ever read.

    <golf clap>

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Your haiku sucks, dude.

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  10. That was some of the best Vogon Poetry I've ever read.
    lucky, my Babel Fish died, not enough brain waves, so I don't understand any
    of the stuff

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  11. **tropical's** the one who fcukin said it
    *Microsoft* has a best friend? Now how can *that* be possible?
    Learn from it? We couldn't even read it!!!!!
    Are you fsuking stupid? Duh, my bad....of course you are! At no point in
    time did we make fun of any of the starving innocent people. Now, if they
    picked up a weapon and aimed it at an American, Canadian, Bloke, or any
    other US Allie, then they deserved to die.
    Hey...my parents were not dronking....it was pot....but they weren't
    dronking.
    That is a very poor quote. If you're going to quote The Bible, quote it
    correctly. And if I was in a war, I would expect to die. If I don't then
    that's a plus....but I would at least expect it.
    Wow, I got that out before I had coffee.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Winda dmm min here!!! Why everyone start copy/pasting my laughing out loud
    stuff in here??
    That’s not fair!

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude.. I’m trying to disengage my character from child harassers at this news
    group.

    So, please keep me out of your guessing habit.

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Every time I think you've gone to new depths at stupidity, you up and best
    it.

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    You know, I am beginning to believe it gets off on being called stupid.

    Can that be possible? Or maybe it has such a tenuous grasp of English that
    it thinks we are complimenting it?

    JaR, Mar 10, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yep’ is the stupid people who call others stupid while hiding behind the
    computer screen. Its a very common practice from bunch of retarded beer birth
    accidents (just like –tropical- had describe u. earlier)

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  19. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I claim my four fify, dumbass.

    Look at me, I made my own gay ass cert up.

    lowdes, Mar 10, 2006
  20. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    The MCNGP are the trolls, not us.