    I replaced your "c's" with "s's", otherwise my reply never would have made
    it through.

    Oh, and this time I changed the format to plain text.

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Some people are, until they get caught. Then they get put on a pre-post
    what did you do to get on the pre-post
    censor list?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    He typed bad words.

    CBIC, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Some people are, until they get caught. Then they get put on a
    So there is a difference between typing "a$$fscker" and "assf?cker"?
    or are you all on this list?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  5. I mean assfÏ…cker

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, I probably said something like Chalk's phr%%678%#BN+++NO CARRIER

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    pretty much... :)

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  8. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    Hard to say. Since he has posted recently, my guess would be no. But only
    because I don't think lowdes would be smart enough to know how to switch
    identities so quickly.

    Just a guess though

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  9. Guest

    gorm.mail Guest

    I thought I was the only one that knew how to do that?
    fÏ…ck, am I not alone?

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  10. Guest

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  11. Guest

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  12. Guest

    gorm.mail Guest

    stupid groups.google, deja vu

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  13. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    ONE

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  14. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    TWO

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  15. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    THREE

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  16. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    FO..oh, only three times...lol

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  17. Guest

    gorm.mail Guest

    yeah, some times I feel like a sorry ass with bratwurst fingers, but I
    just learned a new word, so I over-use it

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  18. Guest

    gorm.mail Guest

    --
    --I feel bad. Even if a lot of people have much talent and use it
    unwisely!

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  19. Guest

    gorm.mail Guest

    I disagree with the attacks on a Di©kus and MCNGP.
    For the rest, I must say that politics is difficult, but I will say
    this: if I was American, from the land of the free (and I really mean
    that), I would be angry. I don't think this period will be of the
    proudest in American history, I hope things will change soon.
    Of course, as a foreigner, I am not en expert on your domestic politics.

    gorm.mail, Mar 11, 2006
  20. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    Well, Thor was a big man.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006