  1. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If he don't stop it, I'll post some dead baby jokes.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well.. um... I... uh... maybe?

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TMML

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Dang. Beat me by over six hours.

    I will read all the posts in a thread before replying. I will read all the
    posts in a thread before replying. I will read all the posts in a thread

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Here's what TechGeekPro twaddled
    in [email protected]:
    Well, I guess I didn't miss much then if the idiot couldn't figure out how
    to get the sh!tty words through the filter.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Here's what JaR twaddled
    in [email protected]:
    Nah they couldn't have, gtright is still posting. Although lowdes has gone
    into hidding as of late.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    I don't think strikers can scab their own job.

    Hey! You know what that means? I just broke the strike!

    kpg, Mar 10, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    I read your whole post but I think it got repeatative after awhile.

    kpg, Mar 10, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    actually he could determine he was an essential service and then he would
    be legally required to preform the job so that certain minimum standards
    of services were provided. He might even get some backing on whether
    banning you would be an essential service.

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    which is easier to unload, a truck full of bowling balls or a truck full of
    dead babies...

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    PotD!

    (Best burn on an MCNGP... and the nominees are...)

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    or perhaps gone tropical

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  13. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I said "I'd" meaning I *would* become a scab for that. I am still on strike.

    *picks up sign*

    Hosting ain't free! More money! Hosting ain't free! More money! Hosting ain't
    free! More money! Hosting ain't free! More money! Hosting ain't free! More
    money! Hosting ain't free! More money! Hosting ain't free! More money!

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ok. Stop it. This isn't the forum.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    come on, answer the question...

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Babies. Pitchfork.

    Happy?

    JaR, Mar 10, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not now, that's realy sad...you are such a big meany! I was going to say
    bowling balls - I have a dump truck. BABIES?!?! that's just
    sick...sick,sick,sick...

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  18. Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    oh, fÏ…ck it

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  19. whats wrong with ?ussy? -cat?
    are you allowed to say fÏ…ck in here?
    oh, fÏ…ck it

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    are you allowed to say fsck in here?
    oh, fsck it

    Some people are, until they get caught. Then they get put on a pre-post censor list, like me.

    I had to IFYPFY just to make sure this reply would get through.

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006