    That's messed up. If you don't want insanely inappropriate jokes,

    Just messing with ya. I've heard that joke a long time ago.

    I blame TGP for putting a "Tasteless Jokes" forum on the site.

    kpg, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming to fruition.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Hahahaha I had that same thing all typed up, then I decided it would be
    better to go the serious route, and actually explain (again) that I don't
    condone that kind of activity. Well, I do, just not with little boys.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    You're sick.

    kpg, Mar 9, 2006
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    You don't approve of anal lovin? Consensual, of course. Between me and a
    sexually liberated blonde, perhaps?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Briscobar, Mar 9, 2006
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If you prefer, I can ban you from that forum.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I don't think Consultant is into that kind of thing..not that there's
    anything wrong with that...

    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    That's illegal in my state. So is the oral stuff.

    But I have been know to bend the rules, on occasion.

    But my wife...she is a very law abiding person.

    *sigh*

    kpg, Mar 9, 2006
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    I thought you were on strike?

    kpg, Mar 9, 2006
  10. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Yes, please. Then he won't b1tch about how tasteless the jokes are. IN THE
    TASTELESS JOKES FORUM!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Mar 9, 2006
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    So you do wipe your $hitty dick on teddy bears?

    Kinky.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  12. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    One of my posts got shot down, and I think it might have been because I
    invoked the name of a certain pop tart also known as Mrs. Federline.
    Probably because her name has been used in tons of pr0n spams.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 9, 2006
  14. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Rho, rho, rho your boat, gently down the stream?

    Mike T., Mar 9, 2006
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    TMML!

    Actually, if the ex [1]Mrs. Federline is banned from these servers, I think
    it just shows good taste.

    [1] Or soon to be, who the heck keeps up with that crap, anyway.
    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  16. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You don't really expect us to believe you formulated a plan do you?

    LRM, Mar 10, 2006
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    How ironic you posted that considering your sig.
    I guess I'll have to ban you from the site now.
    And you need to change that e-mail addy too.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  18. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I feel for you brotha'.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  19. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's not kinky, that's perverted.

    You see, kinky is when you use a feather,
    perverted is when you use the whole chicken.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006
  20. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'd become a scab for that.