    questions, braindump, cheat sheets as a free sample and is helpful fo
    the people who can’t spend money on the exam prep for ccna mcse an
    other certifications

    exams info, Dec 5, 2005

  2. exams info

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ping microsoft, or should I say dave null......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2005

  3. exams info

    T-Bone Guest

    Exam Prep site www.examcheatsforashfarkers.com is providing 30% to 50%
    IFYPFY

    T-Bone, Dec 5, 2005
  4. exams info

    Briscobar Guest

    I hate people like you.

    Briscobar, Dec 5, 2005
  5. fusktard...

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 5, 2005
  6. exams info

    MitchS Guest

    Don't you mean...
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 5, 2005
  7. exams info

    Kline Sphere Guest

    fusktard...

    nice, I like that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2005
  8. exams info

    Briscobar Guest

    I didn't want to steal that, but yeah, that's what I meant.

    Briscobar, Dec 5, 2005
  9. exams info

    kpg Guest

    It's not stealing if you cite.

    kpg, Dec 5, 2005
  10. exams info

    CBIC Guest

    Don't you mean...
    The fact that post didn't warrant a PotD still stings.

    CBIC, Dec 5, 2005
  11. exams info

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dewd... having that quote as a sig AND having it placed in the web site
    quotes RUTS a PotD. Shut up.

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2005
  12. exams info

    Briscobar Guest

    Dude, it's on the website. Once you've hit that, you've hit the bigtime.

    Briscobar, Dec 5, 2005
  13. exams info

    Frisbee® Guest

    Wait a minute. ALL these posts are on a web site! That's where 99% of the
    readers here read them, anyway.

    --
    Fris "1% of the 1% {$1 to Urban Meyer}" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2005
  14. exams info