    Anon Guest

    I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when taking the
    MCDST or other Cert tests.

    Anon, Jun 28, 2007

  2. Anon

    CBIC Guest

    Definitely against the rules. Stay away from them.

    CBIC, Jun 28, 2007

  3. Anon

    Anon Guest

    A person I know with a very bitg chip on their shoulder because of their
    MCDST and impending MCSE got of all their Certs that way. Should I turn them
    in? If I should, how and how would Microsoft prove it and handle it?

    Not a "tattle tale" normally, but this person knows nothing, got onto the
    company because of the certs and everyone else if forced to do their work
    while they take the credit.

    Anon, Jun 28, 2007
  4. Anon

    CBIC Guest

    send an email to tctips at microsoft.com If you can provide their MCP id it
    would be helpful. I'm not sure how you could prove they cheated though.

    CBIC, Jun 28, 2007
  5. Send me the info and I will turn them in for you. Using braindumps to
    pass an exam is cheating. <-- period.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 29, 2007
  6. Anon

    terry Guest

    question: what is a brain dump?

    terry, Jun 29, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 29, 2007
  8. Anon

    terry Guest

    i suppose if you lack the confidence and intellegence to learn, you would
    use brain dumps.

    terry, Jun 29, 2007
  9. Anon

    Anon Guest

    What I am really curious to know is, what are the chances of anything
    actually getting done about it? How do they prove it? I mean, the person
    continually flaps the info that they used brain dumps but beyond that how
    would they figure it out.

    Michael, do you work with Microsoft or something on inverstigating these?

    Anon, Jun 29, 2007
  10. Anon

    terry Guest

    intelligence....

    terry, Jun 29, 2007
  11. Michael, do you work with Microsoft or something on inverstigating
    No, I do not work for Microsoft. However I am a consultant for
    CertGuard, Inc. that among other things, investigates and works closely
    with Microsoft in stomping out illegal exam/certification activity.

    There are various methods we use to investigate such claims.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 29, 2007
  12. Anon

    Anon Guest

    What's your email address Michael?

    Anon, Jul 3, 2007
  13.
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jul 3, 2007