  1. Gorm Braarvig

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ohh.. you are such a fuggin' pilgrim. damn..!! boy!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Forgive me for being nude, but I'm guessing the Hall of Flame is bad.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    huh huh...huh huh...he said.....a$$ burger

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Ok, but can I still call you Thor?
    HAHA...finally got what you wanted, huh?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You must be talking about women! Changing yourself is *always* easier than
    trying to change a woman.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Funny, that's what women say about men. Trouble is no one ever really
    changes.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Nah, everyone changes when they *want* to change...not when someone else
    wants them to.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  8. I try to fix it and not blame the customer.
    "basically, I'm gonna walk the earth"
    "But, I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard"

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  9. I try to fix it and not blame the customer.
    Bullseye. Of course common sense is seldom seen.
    I think this might be the reason why people invented "extreme programming" /
    "agile development" etc..
    They address the process, and gets executive commitment into the process,
    that way the executive can sell any new cost to the stakeholders (which is
    mostly sleeping, anyway).

    Maybe it is time to invent "extreme system integration".
    - Crete a plan
    - Install Windows on the first server
    - Have a meeting
    - Change the plan
    - Set IP address for the first server
    - Have a meeting
    - Change the plan
    - Change IP on the first server
    - Have a meeeting

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  10. And here is a hypnotic session I made for the brain dump producers and
    I would be careful with the mantras, one could be in danger of losing
    connection with reality.
    "Just say no" comes to mind...

    When it comes to "<crosspost title="obvious"/>", I understand that some
    might be scared. I compare it to the way many people are afraid of other
    types of technology. Matches together as a jigsaw with you being afraid of
    virtualization, thinking that it is the least bit difficult.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  11. Gorm Braarvig

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Feb 22, 2006
  12. Gorm Braarvig

    Neil Guest

    You have a thing for Vikings? (I can show you my Danish Hammer)

    Neil, Feb 22, 2006
  13. Gorm Braarvig

    Neil Guest

    hangonhangonhangon......LRM in submission? I feel a little dizzy....Human
    sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria..it's just wrong
    I tells ya....

    Neil, Feb 22, 2006
  14. Gorm Braarvig

    Neil Guest

    why?

    :)

    Neil, Feb 22, 2006
  15. Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  16. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    You have to know the magic words. The string is AES encrypted and must
    arrive via specific predefined port.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  17. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Additionally, if the stakeholders are the driver then we get the cash.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  18. Gorm Braarvig

    Neil Guest

    and that string is:

    KNEEL IN PRAYER, WOMAN
    .... you will soon feel my THUNDER!

    pfffft? encryption doesn't work so well when people leave the keys in the
    open...

    Neil, Feb 22, 2006
  19. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:
    Close. More like:

    -$Saleswhore shows up with $Wonderful Thing™
    -Have a meeting
    -$Tech Circus installs $Wonderful Thing™
    -Have a meeting
    -Legacy systems fail to integrate with $WT™
    -Have a meeting
    -$Tech Circus disables %% which made $Thing Wonderful
    -Legacy systems now kinda work
    -Have a meeting
    -$Saleswhore returns with IMPROVED© $Wonderful Thing™
    -Have Bloody Meeting
    -Tech Circus installs IWT™ which now performs as touted originally
    -Have Meeting-Give bonus to mangler that started fiasco
    -Give responsibility for maintaining IWT™ to IT Dept without budget
    -Have Meeting Wherein IT Dept explains why it is untrained in IWT™
    -$Saleswhore shows up with $Thing Business Cannot Be Done Without™
    -Have #*&%&^@%*Meeting

    -Wash, rinse, repeat.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 22, 2006
  20. Gorm Braarvig

    CBIC Guest

    In
    He gets uncomfortable when I talk dirty about you.

    CBIC, Feb 22, 2006