  1. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    She's good for gardening?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    Don't bogart that joint, my friend,
    Pass it over to meeeee....

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre
    Gide

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Ok, but can I still call you Thor?

    LRM, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Not even under your breath when they can't hear you?

    LRM, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    OMG! I haven't heard that since the 70's!

    LRM, Feb 21, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I haven't heard that since, well... a few of months ago.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 22, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    Although the members section is not yet fully restored since hurricane
    Canadiahost, most members, including Nerdbunchanumbers is in the Hall of
    Flame.

    Frisbee®, Feb 22, 2006
  8. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    So basically a nerd is a geek with Asperger's Syndrome.

    Frisbee®, Feb 22, 2006
  9. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    But... But... Thor was MY pet name!

    Frisbee®, Feb 22, 2006
  10. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    I thought we changed your name to Dionysus.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  11. OK, I'll try again...
    KNEEL IN PRAYER, WOMAN
    .... you will soon feel my THUNDER!

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  12. I try to fix it and not blame the customer.
    I have found that changing myself is easier than changing others. Leaving
    is a sound alternative, too.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  13. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Sweeeet!

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  14. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    I can live with that.

    Frisbee®, Feb 22, 2006
  15. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Ok so that's more honorable, but certainly not as satisfying.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  16. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Ok, I have to call PoTD.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  17. I try to fix it and not blame the customer.
    To be honest, I have an occational explotion, especially if the work I do
    will be invalidated by other factors.
    These are, however, times to take things to another level, because the
    problem may be on an organizational level. If you are asked to install IBM
    Lan server in your environment, or someone get the idea to port something
    that works to Java, you know that you need to influence the organization to
    educate people.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 22, 2006
  18. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Agreed, but there are many times when education doesn't overcome cost.
    Somehow common sense and the best plan can't separate the executive asking
    for the solution from his money.

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006
  19. Gorm Braarvig

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    horse $hit. people don't change. neither do you. what you are actually
    experiencing is being on the butt end of a little joke that age is
    playing on you.

    you *think* you are more mature, understanding and compassionate, but
    you are *actually* the same a$$hole you have always been.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 22, 2006
  20. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    This sounds personal... wait a minute.. do you guys know each other?

    LRM, Feb 22, 2006