    Lasher Guest

    aaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahaha

    You.

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, that's not exactly true, on many levels. Some of us are programmers
    and have no intention of pursuing any more certifications. We just like it
    here. The developers groups are BO-ring.

    And I know of others that have no certifications and have no intention of
    gaining any certifications. They just like it here, too.

    Even though I do have -one- MS certification, you'd be hard pressed to find
    a post in this group from me in nearly five years that is network-related.
    Better to keep quiet and thought the fool than to speak and remove all
    doubt. This isn't to say I haven't made any on-topic contributions. I
    have, but they're hard to find.

    And I keep hoping one day Paisely Skye or Eddie-rox might pay us another
    visit.

    Frisbee®, Feb 21, 2006

  3. URaWOT

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    Yup. I started hanging out here because I was going for MCSE, but by the
    time I'd paid for MCSA, I realized that I was pi$$ing away good money. I'll
    never take another MS exam unless $Employer insists upon and pays for it.

    I keep hanging out for the fun only.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    there there. lets drink to another happy customer.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 21, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:
    Hey, Doom! Rowdy's buying.

    Make mine a double bourbon.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    Lasher Guest

    Make mine a Tom Collins, heavy on the Gin.

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006
  8. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Make mine a Tall Blonde, lightly stirred, not shaken, and light on the carpet
    would ya.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  9. Gorm Braarvig

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I'll start with a shot of Wild Turkey with a beer chaser.

    CBIC, Feb 21, 2006
  10. Gorm Braarvig

    MitchS Guest

    Dangit man! Sound off like you got a pair an quit apologizin!

    MitchS, Feb 21, 2006
  11. Gorm Braarvig

    MitchS Guest

    You weren't here last month?
    So you're an end user?

    MitchS, Feb 21, 2006
  12. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    *Thank you sir!* *May I have another?*

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  13. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:
    Ouchie!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006
  14. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Hmm, end user... perhaps we could sell him tickets to a timeshare in Lake
    Fire. I hear the fishing is good this time of year.

    LRM, Feb 21, 2006
  15. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Mmmmm....fishing......

    I'd give both of my right arms to go fishing right now!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  16. Don't know Neil. Don't know Canadians. I'm from Norway.
    New. Want to learn.
    Aren't we all?

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 21, 2006
  17. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    That all depends on the *end* that we are using.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  18. Gorm Braarvig

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I might kick your a$$ if you call me that again so watch it.

    CBIC, Feb 21, 2006
  19. So you're an end user?
    Is end-user a bad thing?

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 21, 2006
  20. I'm a newbe. I am also a slow learner.
    Is this were I should brag about myself?

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 21, 2006