    I agree these groups should be moderated, that is, to remove the
    cheating scum like you from our mist.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Keeping the environment damp - in your "mist" is prone to attract
    various bacteria and fungi. Instead of moderation perhaps a de-humifier
    is needed?

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Gorm Braarvig

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I agree these groups should be moderated, that is, to remove the
    We have another comedian, lol ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 1, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    kpg Guest

    As Red Swingline Stapler once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    de-humifier?

    Is that related to a humdinger?

    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    Were he/she to become a member of our elite group, it would be quite easy to
    find a picture for our wall of flame.

    Frisbee®, Dec 1, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I believe this is Kemp from a short time ago, in case you wanted to
    begin a background check. I'm guessing He, out of the UK.

    Some of those Engrish have quite a sense of humor, I'm told.

    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    CBIC Guest

    No. a de-humifier is a second cousin of a humidor. You know that thing we
    keep the stogies in at the clubhouse.

    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  8. Damn, my superhero like alter ego has been unmasked! Never again will I
    be able to foil crimes anonymously.

    Not from England though, I actually reside in a mud hut in the Sonoran
    Desert.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 1, 2006
  9. Gorm Braarvig

    kpg Guest

    As Red Swingline Stapler once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    That was going to be my second guess.

    kpg, Dec 4, 2006
  10. Gorm Braarvig

    worth1 Guest