Brain dumps

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gorm Braarvig, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. <LOL>

    If you use braindumps, your machine will be infected by criminals.
    You get what you give.

    Story
    These groups are so much about brain dumps and exam cheats, so I wanted to
    see what the fuzz was all about. I set up an isolated environment and a
    file-sharing client, downloaded cheat software, backed up and secured the
    environment, and ran setup. To my amusement I got infected with a trojan. If
    you try to cheat on the exams, you deserve what's coming to you.

    So let this be a warning to you cheaters.

    Procedure
    1) Install Virtual PC (or Virtual Server)
    2) Install Windows Server (or whatever) in a virtual image
    3) Install Windows Defender (or other malware detection tool)
    4) Back up the image
    5) Install LimeWire (or other per to per stuff)
    6) Search for "certs", "brain dump", etc.
    7) Download some of the "products" (If you, as I did, download brain dumps
    on issues that aren't interesting to you, you can test it without comitting
    moral suicide, I downloaded some CISCO dump)
    8) Disconnect the network adapter from your configuration and remove any
    shared folders
    9) Log in as administrator on the image (to open up as much as possible)
    10) Optionally: set up loopback adapter (in case the rootkits, viruses, etc.
    just shows up if it finds there is a network there)
    11) Close all programs and have a look in Task Manager
    12) Run brain dump "software"
    13) Close all programs and have a look in Task Manager (there are, of course
    ways of hiding yourself from the list, but I didn't suspect these criminals
    to be very advanced)

    Hopefully you will burn when you get to interviews too, of course.

    </LOL>

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    <kerschnippity>

    PotW

    Nice, Gorm.

    Frisbee®, Feb 18, 2006

  3. And here is a hypnotic session I made for the brain dump producers and
    salesmen (doesn't work on 2nd and 3rd world hackers)...

    <crosspost desc="copy of earlier post on microsoft.public.cert.mcdst">

    "obvious"

    I will try to help you braindump salesmen.

    1) Print out a sheet of paper with the word "obvious" centered on it.
    2) Find a comfortable setting and hold the page saying "obvious" in a
    position as you would if reading it.
    3) Get someone to read the following passage (make them reherse first
    without you listening)

    ---
    (In a calm deep hypnotic voice, not too slow or boring)
    Focus your eyes on an object,
    it's not important what you look at, just make sure you relax and sit
    comfortable.
    (make sure he/she does not look at the word "obvious")
    (continue with hypnotic induction if you want)

    From now on,-
    when ever you see the word "obvious",-
    you will feel a desire to change this immoral behaviour, NOW.
    The thought of this change makes you feel warm inside.
    You can feel it, NOW.
    You are warm inside.
    Where do you feel it the most? (wait for answer)
    You feel the warmth move around in your body in a cercular
    motion to fill your entire body with a desire to change.
    (pause, wait for physiogical change)
    I KNOW that you will follow through and break this pattern, NOW.
    Use your certifications and contacts and wisdom to do something useful.
    Something that will make you feel good, NOW.
    Something that will make your mother proud.
    OK. Put the paper somewhere you find it when we shall talk again and you are
    done. Go on.
    ---

    Repeat this after a day, after a week and after a month and you will no
    longer feel the desire to sell braindumps.

    Good luck.
    Gorm Braarvig.

    </crosspost>

    ....it was so much work, so I post it one more time.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 18, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    That should be nominated for PotM or PotY.

    Very nice Gorm

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Good Work Gorm, I do remember see it. Got a pretty good chuckle out of it
    too.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Well you can tell I haven't had my coffee yet...

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    Lasher Guest

    You tried to download a [email protected] you cheating a$$fusker, so don't even try
    and play it off like you're "Mr. Perfect trying to protect everyone else".
    Go die in a hole Gorm.

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006
  8. Gorm Braarvig

    Lasher Guest

    Yes, very obvious that you're a troll. I did my mantra this morning and
    said "Gorm is a troll.....Gorm is a trollll"....

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006
  9. To my amusement I got infected with a trojan.
    actually I _did_ download a dump... I could explain, but I think I already
    have?
    Well, I am sure you're a good looking guy, but I'm married, so thank you,
    but no thank you.
    ok, sorry. I'll stop being "Mr. Perfect".
    in time

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 18, 2006
  10. And here is a hypnotic session I made for the brain dump producers and
    what is a troll?

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 18, 2006
  11. Gorm Braarvig

    Frisbee® Guest

    It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.

    Perhaps he knows something we don't.

    Frisbee®, Feb 19, 2006
  12. Gorm Braarvig

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 19, 2006
  13. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    And I can understand why. Gorm stepped in on a thread Lasher responded to
    "is anyone else using Ms virtual PC 2004 for cert training" in the MCDST NG
    dated 1/22/06

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  14. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  15. It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.
    I'm not sorry.
    I can't stand the expression: "this is too hard for you"
    which is what I read from: "Virtual PC is intended mainly for virtual test
    servers".
    People keeps telling me I can't do this and I can't do that, and they are
    often right because of the self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Playing with Virtual PC has potential to givre you hands on experience with
    installation and configuration, which is helpful for any PC user. (yes, your
    mama too).
    Builds confidence.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 19, 2006
  16. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Did I ask for an apology?
    See that's where you made your *first* mistake. You read too much into it.
    The *whole* point of that thread was that virtualization is *not* needed for
    the MCDST Cert. All you need is a single OS....and that OS should be XP, as
    that is what the MCDST is all about. Nothing else. Why would anyone need to
    spend so many resources installing VPC on a computer unless that computer is
    not XP. But the MS Press book comes with a trial version of XP Pro. So why
    waste the time.
    Those people are idiots for telling you anything. You don't listen!
    And this is where you really *fsuked* up. Again, there is no need for
    virtualization when working toward a simple MCDST cert. It is a waste of
    time.

    Now mutherfsuker....what about my mama?????

    I'll bet *your mama* is a cheating a$$fsuker just like you. Are you the
    milkman's little squirt? I just pray your computer eats itself with all the
    malware from the [email protected] you've installed too.
    Confidence? More like Confusion by the way you're talking.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  17. he, he... you guys are just too much.
    btw. what's the story with these names you use?

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 19, 2006
  18. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Google is your friend.....