    me got the A+ certificate using brain dumper... he went to
    Dubai for work and it turned out that he doesn't
    distinguish the floppy disk from the zip drive!!!

    talid, Jul 12, 2003

  2. talid

    Cruz Gracia Guest

    I hope they cut his hands off for stealing that job from a real
    tech.......or whatever suitable harsh punishment those Middle East countries
    do......

    If you need a brain dump to pass A+, you are a piece of garbage. I work with
    people who has A+ and Net+....makes a crap load more than I do....and can't
    even install RAM.....RAM!!!!

    Cruz Gracia, Jul 13, 2003