    inside jobs consisting of verbatim transcripts.

    And assuming they are for real, wouldn't it be easy to defeat them by
    changing the answer order around?

    Matthew, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Matthew

    Chelvy Guest

    I am curious too......

    I can see a quite an amount of opposition for that
    site.... How come MS is not taking any action?

    Anybody know Bill Gates?

    Chelvy, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Matthew

    Jaime Guest

    Because Microsoft still makes money, they don't' care if you can't get a job
    or keep one because you don't know enough, its not their problem.

    Jaime, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Matthew

    Kline Sphere Guest

    They have done in the past. Although as with any company, it is hard
    to take action when many sites and operations operate out of China and
    other third world countries, whose so called Governments have no
    regard for copyright law.

    But yes, Microsoft could do more against the home grown culprits.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Matthew

    Jay Walters Guest

    It's really easy if you think about it.

    People take tests and either manage to photograph the
    screens or try to memorize a chuck of the questions.

    If they do this enough, they'll be able to create
    practice tests that cover most of the question pool.

    Any real developer should be strictly against this
    because the greater the problem, the less the certficate
    is valued by employers and clients. - Hence making it
    less attractive for us to take the exams in the first
    place.

    Jay Walters, Oct 19, 2003
  6. Matthew

    Myo Guest

    By my experience, I took MFC exam 4 years ago. At that night, I wrote down
    questions I had taken for friends who wanted to know questions. Amazingly, I
    could write down 58 out of 65 although I could not write down exact word by
    word.
    Braindump has started in that way. At first, people tried to tell friends
    what are questions or at least what topics & subjects should be studied
    before taking exam. For them, it is simply helping friends.
    But later, things go in quite different trend. Those guys who want to make
    money by selling exact questions can manage to get exact questions by some
    ways. And then, it proliferates through out the web.
    Now, I think, at least Microsoft is aware of that and, recently, I took
    VC++6.0 desktop exam. Out of 43 multiple choices, only 3 are from braindump
    and the rest are all new questions. But may be this is a little late for
    saving the reputation of certificates. They should adopt changing exam
    questions more frequently so that it will be a little difficult to leak.
    Anyways, this is not a perfect or ideal world and things are just like that.
    Have fun for exam game :)
    mna

    Myo, Oct 20, 2003
  7. Matthew

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 20, 2003
  8. Ben Guterson [MSFT], Oct 22, 2003
  9. Matthew

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Oct 22, 2003
  10. You raise a really good point. I'm going to see if we
    can't get some updated info on the site, including the
    faq. Thanks for suggesting this.

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]
    This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and
    confers no rights.

    Ben Guterson [MSFT], Oct 23, 2003
  11. Matthew

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I can't see how Microsoft (or any other company) can stop copyright
    theft in countries such as China etc.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 25, 2003
  12. Matthew

    Consultant Guest

    just dont hire anyone who is chinese ;-)

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  13. Matthew

    Kline Sphere Guest

    just dont hire anyone who is chinese ;-)

    Amongst others.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 31, 2003
  14. Matthew

    Chinese Guest

    YOU shut up!! :)

    Chinese, Nov 2, 2003
  15. Matthew

    Kline Sphere Guest

    YOU shut up!! :)

    Why, truth hurts does it?????

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2003
  16. Matthew

    andytby Guest

    truth hurts does it???

    do you really know the truth? The truth is you are the discrimination
    or intolerance of people of other races!

    Sad that you put CHINESE = THEFT in your mind set, should some one
    (administrator) ban those discrimination fella out of the forum?

    I strongly urge you guys to apologize to 13 billion of chinese in CHINA,
    and 10 billion of chinese in the world wide.

    If you do not know the truth, do not simply put the conclusion on the
    forum! What you say and what you act is under Microsoft monitoring and
    supervising! Careful of what you say in future.

    andytby, Nov 3, 2003
  17. Matthew

    Jason Guest

    The truth is you have discrimination of other races and you should be
    shameful of yourself.
    Copyright theft is a problem all over the world and also it often
    happens in USA. We Chinese come here to have the same dream as you and
    most Americans. We criticize all kind crimes, including copyright
    theft and race discrimination.

    A Chinese guy

    Jason, Nov 3, 2003
  18. Considering that there are only about six billion people total worldwide, I
    wonder where these 23 billion are hiding.

    --
    Fris "No wonder the US can't win a World table tennis championship" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 3, 2003
  19. Matthew

    Consultant Guest

    ahhhhh, sank you

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003