    achieve without having the understanding, knowledge and ability to do
    so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004

  2. . You feel there are no problem, fine.
    well maybe not, but what about my point about ms servers not
    [currently] scaling too well :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  4. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

    --
    Fris "I don't even know what movie that quote is from... I'm so lame." beeĀ®,
    MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  5. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    no ones ok with that but if you mean to have 1 million low levels (mcp)
    250k mid-levels (MCSE/MCSD) yup I'm ok with that if we can then create a
    cert with 5-20k top o the line (single proctored exam for Master MCSE or
    what ever) yup I'm ok with that. look down and there will always be those
    beneath you...

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  6. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    not till next year (or is it the year after)

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  7. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    there is some rude comment about your wife complaining that comes to mind

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  8. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    I wouldn't touch that with...hang on...yes I would

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  9. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    best not to be offering things like that to Rowdy...

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  10. To me simply being able to mesmerize the answers
    lol!

    Never noticed that, and I DID try and check my grammer/spelling, oh
    well......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  11. no ones ok with that but if you mean to have 1 million low levels (mcp)
    make's sense.
    I intend to keep it that way, well for next five years or so anyway...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  12. never did me any harm not doing english :)
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  13. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    only becuase you can google

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  14. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! you don't know the Princess Bride?

    As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways
    inconceivable

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  15. I intend to keep it that way, well for next five years or so anyway...
    shhhhhh, keep it quite, if everyone found out, I won't last the day,
    that'd really spoil the vacation!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  16. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! you don't know the Princess Bride?
    I've order it, had to. Went to a couple of stores, they had no idea
    what I was talking about. If it don't arrive soon it'll be another
    three weeks before I see it....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  17. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    don't panic they will never find it...even if you tell them exactly where
    to get it...

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  18. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i need a five'er to buy some chicken tika for lunch.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2004
  19. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Some sort uff Freudian schlip, ya?

    Ze muzzer, ve alvays look to ze muzzer in zese cases...

    JaR
    Presidentially Analytical

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  20. Some sort uff Freudian schlip, ya?
    ok, ok... move along, move long.... nothing to see here....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004