Brain Dumping.....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by wongcna, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:35:11 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Oh, YUCK!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna retch now. ;-)

    And heck, for all I know, breaking a leg *is* comparable to my
    injury; I've never broken a bone. I've just had 'em sawed in half.
    :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004

  2. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:32:43 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    Sadly, that is just *so* true. Stinkiest cabbies I've ever
    encountered have all been here in NY. And I've ridden in cabs the
    world over. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004

  3. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:30:08 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    Wow, Rowdy, that was spot on!

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004
  4. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:39:00 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    And they were working on this two years ago, as well. Again, there is
    a lot more involved than you realize.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004
  5. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    old people......

    nerd32768, Sep 20, 2004
  6. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    Are you capable of reading?
    what does that mean?
    r--e--a--d--i--n--g
    i'm confused

    nerd32768, Sep 20, 2004
  7. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    yes

    nerd32768, Sep 20, 2004
  8. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    And you know what? Making the exams harder only buys a modicum of
    not always true. I'm only getting jobs because of my certification, and word
    of mouth. I need to start up an actual business pretty soon, because i
    already make $20 an hour just because of my certs. I do plan on getting my
    degree when i get out of highschool(maybe i should get out of JR. High
    first), and I'm already in all high-level classes(pre-ap).lot of homework,
    lot of homework, lot of homework, lot of homework.

    getting at least $40-$80 a week, with no degree, and relatively little
    experience

    nerd32768, Sep 20, 2004
  9. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    *golf clap*

    even Cisco takes this path and they are typically the one everyone points
    to. the CCNA exam is still a standard test with plenty of Braindump
    capabilities. The CCIE is an example of a Premium plus certification. This
    to me is a sane approach. will it remove the braindumpers, no, but some top
    level proctored exam to distingush between the levels of MS cert might just
    work...

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  10. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    ignorance of youth

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  11. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    well I knew Paul wasn't...

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  12. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    strange isn't it...

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  13. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    no, this is what you are getting jobs from. good word of mouth is way
    better than a handful of certs...

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  14. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    and work on you English homework...all math and science makes nerd a dull
    boy...

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  15. wongcna

    T-Bone Guest

    Here you are admitting that you cheated, but also posting from a news
    account where your identity is traceable. Yup, the braindumpers are getting
    stupider as they go.

    T-Bone, Sep 20, 2004
  16. wongcna

    Jtyc Guest

    Sadly, that is just *so* true. Stinkiest cabbies I've ever
    My smelliest cab ride was probably Bahrain.

    The best cab ride I ever took was in Australia. He spoke English!

    The most frightening... Seychelles. The man was smoking a joint and
    offering whiskey while driving on mountain roads.

    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2004
  17. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thanks. what do you expect, you taught me everything i know.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 20, 2004
  18. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i will also like to add, experienced has taught me that it's a lot less
    stressful and a lot more fun watching the more experienced guy/gurl sweat
    buckets and get in shaiyt. :)

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 20, 2004
  19. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:
    As I have said many times before, MS could copy the format of the
    Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification process for mechanics.
    To write the exams, they must have an endorsement from an employer
    showing that they have worked in a shop environment for a period that
    varies with the actual exam being taken. Then the cert would show both
    expertise and experience. It also would curtail the braindumping industry
    in large part because one could no longer become an instant tech just by
    writing a few exams. The cert would also have more meaning to company HR
    droids, as well, and the would be forced to stop posting ads for entry-
    level jobs with MCSE required. Of course, then Bill wouldn't be raking in
    the money from certifying every Tom, Dick, and Habib as alleged
    "experts" in their products.

    My $.02, (again)

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 20, 2004
  20. wongcna

    kpg Guest

    They should have asked me. I'll do it for 0.4 mil. (2 test minimum)

    kpg, Sep 20, 2004