  1. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    agreed. i would rather be amongst the smaller numbered CCIE's....

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004

  2. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:10:20 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    And, FWIW, MS has been investigating what you suggest and far more
    for many years now. You're not coming up with some inventive solution
    here, and you really have no idea of the costs and logistics
    involved.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004

  3. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:36:52 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Heh. You think I was joking. ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004
  4. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    extra perfume and the cabbie wins hands down....

    Neil, Sep 19, 2004
  5. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    didja make it?

    Neil, Sep 19, 2004
  6. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    but a Cisco Cert wasn't...

    Neil, Sep 19, 2004
  7. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    did ya make it to san francisco with flowers in your hair?

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004
  8. wongcna

    Rob Guest

    I don't know how many have talked to a MS Rep or know the
    process involved in the development of the tests but they
    are getting ready to develop tests that will be resemble
    CISCO with the hands one. I have talked with the VUE
    testing people and a couple of people I know who work in
    the ed department in MS. The test they are developing
    will use Virtual PC. You will see a decrease in the
    amount of question which requires a person to memorize
    material so they can go answer a few questions. They are
    going to be given scenarios which require them to use the
    virtual PC and perform the work as if they were on a live
    system. This technology is being seen in the MOC courses
    and is now moving to the testing arena. Vue said they
    are already preparing for the release by requiring the
    testing center to have higher end machines, and I talked
    to one of the MCT's who is going to Redmond to start the
    process. So those people who try to use braindumps to
    pass are in for a rude kick in the butt.

    I know I have been using virtual PC to study and to test
    things before I deploy them on my live network. I love
    the ability to test in a simulated environment before
    implementation. Not to mention it gives my technicians
    the ability to screw something up without having to worry
    about upper management.

    Rob, Sep 19, 2004
  9. wongcna

    MJ Guest

    I really enjoyed reading your well thought out response.
    Think before you write/speak. I have used testking,
    itcertkeys, etc to pass my cert tests. Amazingly enough, I
    am still skilled enough to do my job, train others, and
    comment on your lack of an intelligent response.

    MJ, Sep 19, 2004
  10. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you sound upset? are you upset? don't be upset. and carry your "I am a
    Braindumper" banner proudly out onto the western world.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004
  11. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:39:35 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Yeah, a bit more. ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004
  12. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:12:14 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Yup. Best Greek-Puerto Rican wedding ever. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004
  13. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:03:03 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    What makes you think the cabbies don't bathe in perfume, too?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004
  14. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:17:22 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rob
    () said,
    You are absolutely correct. Good to know that this is now public
    information.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004
  15. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yes. sure they do. especially NYC cabbies.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004
  16. So for him CCIE was out of the question :)
    nor was learning the breath (apparently) for this dude.

    Anyway, my point is why don't ms introduce a certification format like
    that of CCIE?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 19, 2004
  17. I am sure MS looses money just keeping up the
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 19, 2004
  18. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    because the regular-joe-MCSE-wanna-be is usually a fuggin' dumbass. think
    of all the revenue MS would loose if they go with a CCIE or RHCE cert.
    format.

    *you mean the new breed fo MCSE will actually need to sit down and work
    with the product before they take the exams!! forget it...!!*

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004
  19. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    are you supporting braindumps?
    you don't want a superior microsoft certification?

    at security summit, microsoft had over 50 gallons(approx 200L) of starbucks
    coffee. THey rented out reliant center, which is large enough to hold
    37,000+ people easily. The whole texas rodeo and livestock show fits in
    section 1, with exhibitors in section 2. This place costs a few million
    dollars a day. Microsoft was expecting a larger turnout, so they rented out
    the whole building. Microsoft has enough money to provide a free thing like
    that, use Bluetooth printers and brand new ipaqs, to print out registration
    tags. They give out everything. Free food, sp2 in three different forms.
    50-100 sheets of paper, comfortable seats, microsoft letterhead, microsoft
    pens, etc. FOR FREE

    Why can't they put that much money into their certification program, when it
    cost $125 a test???

    nerd32768, Sep 19, 2004
  20. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    Absolutely. People need to remember IT not a kid's game.
    It is a kids game right now. Microsoft should at least make it where someone
    like me can't just get my MCSA over the summer, when the only experience i
    have is running 2000 server on my home computer, and just setting up a
    simple 2 computer lab. i just skim through the books, and pass, and i don't
    even have to use braindumps. The tests are too easy for anyone to really
    fail

    nerd32768, Sep 19, 2004