    Ja, ja. Uff course. Ve expect denial at zis stage as vell...

    JaR
    Couched Candidate

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Zumtimes a kvestion is just a kvestion

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004

  3. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Hmmmmm...Veeerrry interesting.

    Und vy vould you be typing zat, now?

    Do you sink peoples are out to get you?

    Und vy is you wearing zat tinfoil hat, eh?

    Sigmund
    Presidential Analyst

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  4. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:35:52 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Go to he11. I'm sick of this. Either you're being intentionally
    obtuse or you're an a$$hole.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  5. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:10:07 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    You can get it for $4.99 at 53rd & Park. I want the penny back.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  6. wongcna

    Jtyc Guest

    You can get it for $4.99 at 53rd & Park. I want the penny back.

    That's a bit of a drive for me. Do you deliver?

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2004
  7. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:07:06 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc ([email protected]!)
    said,
    I'll mail it to you.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  8. wongcna

    Jtyc Guest

    I'll mail it to you.

    Aight. You may have to express it though.

    I hope it gets here, the last person that said they were sending me food
    flaked.

    *Looks at Billyw*

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2004
  9. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you cheap yankee.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2004
  10. wongcna

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    don't forget --> the mushrooms on the SIDE!.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2004
  11. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Customs guys probably thought it was some sort of biological weapon. Hope
    you don't get a visit from the black helicopters.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  12. wongcna

    kpg Guest

    I thought you made a good point, A$$hole.

    ;-)

    kpg, Sep 21, 2004
  13. And I agree with you, too, Kline, but I'm quite scared of the Wrath of
    Laura®

    After all, I programmed her defense mechanisms, and I know of what I speak.

    So... you're on your own, bud.

    --
    Fris "Self destruct in 10.. 9..." bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  14. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    It could be so simple. And *scalable*.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  15. Before you go poking that stick in the gorilla cage, make sure it's locked.

    --
    Fris "And secure" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  16. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    he could be both...

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  17. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    *strolls away, whistling innocently*

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  18. wongcna

    nerd32768 Guest

    next year

    nerd32768, Sep 21, 2004
  19. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:36:11 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    And what NOBODY gets is that I don't disagree with wanting to improve
    the certification process. What I have now said a ridiculous number
    of times is that what he proposes DOES NOT SCALE. Jeezus H. Keerist,
    can you people READ?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 22, 2004
  20. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:56:26 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    I don't give a sh*t anymore. I'm fed up with being misquoted and
    watching some jacka$$ argue against something I didn't say.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 22, 2004