    Personally speaking, exam taker should not rely on those brian dump but it
    is worth to have a look and take it as reference....

    Good luck to all new brain dumper including myself...

    wongcna, Sep 17, 2004

  2. wongcna

    Guest Guest

    Personaly I would rather get a certification to help me rather than to let me
    get a job that I then couldn't do!!

    Thought for the day:
    The early bird catches the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the
    cheese.....

    Guest, Sep 17, 2004

  3. wongcna

    catwalker63 Guest

    Personally speaking you sound like an a s s f u c k e r. Are you an a s
    s f u c k e r?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 17, 2004
  4. wongcna

    Guest Guest

    I am sure catwalker63 is a A S S F X X K E R, that is why he keeps looking
    for his mate here.

    Guest, Sep 17, 2004
  5. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    new here arencha?

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  6. wongcna

    Marin Kostov Guest

    Marin Kostov, Sep 17, 2004
  7. wongcna

    Doom Guest

    FOAD braindumping trolling A S S F U C K E R

    Doom, Sep 17, 2004
  8. wongcna

    Consultant Guest

    no, but she likes it when i do it to her

    Consultant, Sep 17, 2004
  9. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, wongcna climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Oh, fsck. Familiar ESL syntax. Familiar name. Familiar dumps.

    Please tell me that the arschfisking spammer is not who I think it is.

    JaR
    Nauseous Thug

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  10. I was thinking the same thing. Apparently someone found two wights and
    slammed their heads together and made a...

    --
    Fris "cna?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 17, 2004
  11. wongcna

    T-Bone Guest

    So bought all of them? Or you downloaded them from
    somewhere?

    Great, is a pirate *and* an assfscker. Or stupid.

    T-Bone, Sep 17, 2004
  12. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    guys you coulndn't be more wongh about this....

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  13. Personally speaking, exam taker should not rely on those brian dump but it
    crap the 'exam taker' should boiled in acid for six months.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004
  14. guys you coulndn't be more wongh about this....

    Oh kelly me....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004
  15. circa Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:48:22 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    WONG

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004
  16. circa Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:32:39 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, wongcna () said,
    Gee, just think what would have happened if you'd done research on
    the operating system instead.

    Maroon.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004
  17. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    how many times I gotta ask you Don bring dat up no more...

    I swear, it's like you just try to cobol a few words together for a good
    laugh...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  18. wongcna

    Neil Guest

    nin-com-poop

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  19. wongcna

    Mike T. Guest

    ....you have realized that you're nothing but a worthless arschficker.

    Mike T., Sep 17, 2004
  20. wongcna

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    Good.

    'Cause I'd hate to wing the wongh number.

    JaR
    Spammers vote for my opposition

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004