  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    you should be using -R disks you faggert

    Anonymous, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Anonymous said the following on 11/03/2005 12:07 p.m.:
    Looks like we have a new village idiot back in the group.

    :cool:

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Naah - the old one back, trying to pretend it's something it's not -
    clever.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.

    .... Wrinkled was NOT one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 11, 2005