    lelibus Guest

    Are MCTS exam questions on both C# and Visual Basic languages? Or I can
    choose one?

    lelibus, Jan 10, 2008

  2. lelibus

    Joydeep Guest

    I guess you should have an option to select the language you prefer at the
    start of the test. ..Not sure though.

    Joydeep, Jan 10, 2008

  3. lelibus

    lelibus Guest

    Thanks for your answer.
    In another discussion somebody told me that, at the start of the exam, you
    can choose one language between C# and VB.

    Bye

    lelibus, Jan 10, 2008
  4. You can also choose C++ on the Windows exams (70-526, 70-548, etc.).

    LarryWestMCSD, Jan 10, 2008
  5. lelibus

    Marc Guest

    Since the semantics of nor C++, nor VB nor C# are tested during the exam, as
    I've been told, I think it does not really matter that much, you should only
    be able to read the code in a question, not write it 'by head'. Is that
    correct?

    Marc, Jan 18, 2008